Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Chicken (cooked and shredded)
- Mixed vegetables
- All purpose flour
- Chicken Broth
- Cream of chicken soup
- Italian seasoning
- Canned biscuit dough
1. Start by cooking vegetables until tender. Steaming is an option, just don't add vegetables when frozen.
2. Melt butter in a pot. Don't brown your butter, cook it just until melted. Once melted add flour and whisk.
3. When flour and butter are just combined you can slowly add milk and broth and continue to whisk until combined and a thick sauce has formed.
4. Add cream of chicken soup and Italian seasoning. Whisk again until well combined.
5. Add chicken and veggies to this and mix once again. Add to the bottom of your prepared casserole dish.
6. Cook biscuits according to the package directions then add biscuits to the top of your casserole dish and serve.